Thursday, April 24, 2008

To mobile reader out there!!

Hi there, my name is Prach CHAISATIEN, a graduate student at the Tokyo Institute of Technology. I am currently researching about the mobile web service and the concerning area. Finally, I, have create a blog to "mesh" as much news and report about mobile phone. Roughly speaking, this will be the place that I will use to practice my English literature skill as well as finding references for my research paper. The writing style will not be draggy academic but instead common word for the one who are seeking light for their interest.

Once and for all, about my name, it can be pronounced "prush" like "crush" or "brush" but the correct romanized with "a" is better. I do not have very long last name as all others Thais have (you may wonder how many "A" can be found on Thai last name) my last name can be divided into 3 syllable (or speech sound) CHAI-SA-TIEN. CHAI is like when you say the country name "CHI"NA. The SA and TIEN can be wrap together like "stick" "spy". It is hard to find a equal word for it but I think is could be a person name EIAN but with T (much like TIAN). If it is still hard for you to understand here is the summary

Prach = PRUSH like BRUSH, CRUSH
Chaisatien = CHI-S-TIAN (CHI from CHINA + S + TIAN like a name EIAN)

Now you know it !!

No comments: